How to contribute to “Indian Mobilities” 2018 ?
Why to contribute ?
Your contribution will make the production possible, this includes:
1. To frame the paintings;
2. To design and print the banners;
3. To design and arrange for printing and scenographic materials (labels, hanging facilities, packing material, brochures, special prints, cards, etc.);
4. To transport the exhibition from the artist’s workshop in Nantes to Stuttgart, and to get an insurance for the art pieces;
5. To get the exhibition installed and unbuilt;
6. To transport and distribute the book.
How to contribute ?
You become a contributor by doing a donation. Each donation is rewarded with object (s) of the exhibition. PREMIUM partners (donation of 500 € or more) will have their name printed on all communication tools.
To do a donation by cheque or bank transfer, please contact us here: email@example.com
The rewards blend visuals from the exhibition and eco-friendly traditional Indian craft media. All the prints (postcards, invitation cards and exclusive archival prints) are printed on handmade quality papers from the ‘Kalam Kush’ workshop of the Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad. The school and tote bags are stitched in India with ‘mādarpāt’, a traditional untreated cotton fabric.
Click here to check the Rewards list.
Kalam Kush workshop, Ahmedabad
Handmade paper from Kalam Kush, Ahmedabad
Postcards. Classic series.
Postcards. Fun series.
Tote bag “elephant”
Tote bag “Share the road”
Exclusive archival print ‘Elephant’. Kalam Kush paper.
Exclusive archival print ‘Truck’. Kalam Kush paper.
Exclusive archival print ‘Rabari’. Kalam Kush paper.